How can we help?
Whether you are looking at using Kaleido, just getting started with it, or are already a customer, our team is standing by to help make your blockchain project a success.
Browse or search our knowledge center to find answers to common questions about Kaleido.
Find answers to general questions about Kaleido such as how plans and nodes work.
Learn about some of the common items users run into when using Kaleido.
Get information about blockchain protocols and which will work best for your project.
Security and Data Privacy
Get to know the security and data privacy tools and processes available on Kaleido.
Find information on common topics for Kaleido's library of plug and play Web3 services.
Learn how to resolve some of the common issues Kaleido users might encounter.
- Why should I use Kaleido?
- How many nodes should I use?
- Which protocol should I use?
- Does Kaleido support nodes in public Ethereum chains?
- How do I use openzeppelin CLI with a Kaleido network?
- How do I connect to Metamask?
- How do I debug “evm: execution reverted” errors?
- Why am I getting "transaction out of gas" errors?
- Why does ecrecover call in my Solidity code fail to resolve the signer?
- Why is my transaction queued?