Does Kaleido provide support? If so, what does that support look like?
Kaleido offers three tiers of support: Basic, Select, and Priority.
Support Tier Details
The first tier, Basic, is provided free of charge for users of Starter or Developer plans. Response time may vary and tickets may not be escalated to Business Critical level of importance.
The second tier, Select, is provided for users of the Developer, Business, or Enterprise plans at a 7% charge of overall usage. Responses will be sent within 1 business day during business hours (9am - 5pm EST) and tickets may be escalated to Business Critical level of importance.
The third tier, Priority, is provided only for users of our Business or Enterprise plans at a 15% charge of overall usage. Responses will be sent within 1 business day and be monitored 24/7. Tickets in this tier may also be escalated to Business Critical level of of importance.
Submitting a Ticket
To submit a ticket, click on the "Help & Support" button in the console and switch to the "Contact Us" tab. For level of severity refer to below:
Support Ticket Severity
- Production Outage - Business Critical: Sev 1 - Highest level of support for issues impacting production functionality, such as failing transactions, a network that's stopped mining blocks, failing RPC calls, etc. Should be used in cases of imminent and significant financial or reputational impact to the user.
- Production Impact - Sev 2 - This priority is used for an issue where production is impacted but not unavailable. Examples include increased latency (but not timeouts), significantly increased transaction queue (but still functioning), decreased quality of Kaleido services (but aren't causing business outages). This should be used in cases where imminent and moderate financial or reputational impact is expected for the user.
- Non-Production System Down - Sev 3 - Should be used in cases where dev or staging environments are non-functional and impacting the customer's ability to test their product on our platform.
- System Impaired - Sev 4 - Should be used in cases where critical business functionality is not impacted and there is no immediate financial or reputational impact expected for the end user.
- General Guidance - Used in General inquiry about Kaleido services, guidance on best practices, and other related requests. This should not be used to report any production impacting incident.
Additionally, support tickets may be sent in via email to email@example.com. Please include the following in your email:
- Description of the issue
- Relevant information about how to recreate the issue
- Org, Consortia, and Environment ID (these can be found by navigating to the environment dashboard in the console and copying the URL from your browser)
- Relevant screenshots of the issue